The Ultimate 12-Week Prom To-Do List
The Ultimate Prom To-Do List
Today we’re sharing a stress-free prom to-do list so that Prom 2017 can be as wonderful and amazing as it’s supposed to be. The difference between a hectic prom season and an amazing prom season is planning ahead! Easier said than done, right? There are SO many things to do before Prom, where does a girl even start?
This is why we’ve compiled a handy 3-month checklist for you. It covers everything from buying your tickets to booking your salon appointments. Follow this list and you’ll be golden, we promise!
Pro Tip: Print this out and cross it off as you go! xo — Alyce Paris
3 Months Before
- Find Your Dress – The most important step! Give yourself enough time to try on multiple styles and find what works for you.
- Start pulling prom hairstyle inspiration to take to your hairstylist.
- Gather makeup inspiration whether you’re doing it yourself or booking a makeup artist.
- Buy Prom Tickets. 🎉
2 Months Before
- Get your dress fitted and altered (if needed).
- Book Your Limo.
- Buy your shoes and accessories.
- Decide where to take prom photos.
1 Month Before
- Book your hair appointment. 💆
- Book your makeup appointment. 💄
- Book your nail appointment. 💅
- Book your spray tan. ☀️
2 Weeks Before
- Final dress fitting. 👗
1 Week Before
- Get your nails done 💅
- Get your spray tan. ☀️