15 Gorgeous Prom 2017 Hairstyles to Copy
One of the best things about Prom is going to the salon with your girl squad and getting celebrity-inspired styles that are almost impossible to DIY. There are SO many gorgeous hairstyles to choose from this year, which is why we’ve compiled a list of our top 15 Prom 2017 hairstyles. No matter your hair length or texture—we’ve got you covered! 💁
Keep on scrollin’ for major Prom 2017 #Hairspiration!
1. This beautiful double french braided updo on Sienna Miller is a fun look for medium to short hair!
2. This side-swept twisted updo on Emma Stone will give you a soft romantic look!
3. Give yourself a sassy look with this high pony, letting your curls hang down with lots of volume!
4. We love this twisted low knot updo for any hair texture!
5. An elegant ballerina bun with a sparkly headband is the perfect updo for textured hair.
6. We love this modern and classy take on a braided faux-hawk.
7. Give your sleek look some edge by braiding a little jewelry into it like Jessica ‘Biel’ Timberlake.
8. These curls with one side pinned back will give you a classic Old Hollywood glam vibe.
9. Give your naturally curly hair some volume by pulling it all up and frame your face with faux bangs.
10. Lily Collin’s loose, piecey updo with a middle part is a perfect and easy romantic hairstyle.
11. We adore this high pony fishtail braid hairstyle on Yara Shahidi.
12. This elegant braided crown is sweet and fun.
13. This accent braid that wraps around a soft side bun is simple but so pretty!
14. This undone romantic updo with side swept bangs on Sarah Hyland is perfect for a sweeter look!
15. Zendaya’s hard middle part and soft loose curls give her a fun contrasted glam look.
And for more Prom 2017 hairstyle inspo, check out our ‘Prom Hairstyles‘ Pinterest board!